HeNe Gas Laser Power Supply
These laboratory quality HeNe laser power supplies are specially designed to provide the optimum electrical interface with most laser heads with outputs up to 7 milliwatts. All safety features necessary to meet CDRH requirements have been incorporated in the package. Other features include a true current source with high impedance and high voltage compliance output, complete fault protection and conversion efficiency of greater that 85%. These are also available for 100 115 and 230 VAC operation at 50 to 400 Hz.
- Key activated switch limits unauthorized operation.
- Pilot light emission indicator gives visual indication that the power supply is in operations.
- Remote control connector remotely controls operation and provide for an external interlock.
- Input Voltage (Vac) 115 ± 10% (1)
- Output Voltage (Vdc) 1300 to 2700 (2)
- Output Current (ma) 3 to 7 (2)
- Start Voltage (Vdc) >10kW
- Max Output Power (w) 17
- Current Ripple Amplitude (P-P) <2% Typ.
- Other input voltages are optional
- Factory set